Bend over for Telstra.....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
12 months ago Telstra said "" to help you have better service we are putting your mobile plan up $5"" so I went to Aldi mobile and now save $200 per year....

Just got the email from Telstra " to help you we are putting your home line rental up $5 to give you more call time Aus wide, weeeeeelllllllllllll I don't need that ! Thanks Telstra you have just made my home phone obsolete..

Help me :poop:

If you said, here's how it is , does that sound ok well maybe I would keep the service... help me help you eat rocks ]:D

CreviceSucker said:
i flushed them and their BS a long time ago

couldnt organise a beer in a brewery

couldnt organise a f*** in a brothel

couldnt organise a snowball in a blizzard

i concur...... :poop:

and they forgot ....... what customer service is.

if telstra was the only company for a phone i wouldn't even have one. no BS i'd go without it and internet. :N:

I was on an ALDI mobile plan but when I decided that a telstra landline was a luxury that we could no longer aford I had it disconnected. In the process telstra rep asked me who the mobile was with. Long story short he ended up cutting me a 29dollar a month deal with a gig of data thrown in. So I went from spending $70 plus a month to $30.

My business had 7 Telstra lines - hopeless service reduced it to one (had to keep one because of need for adequate outback coverage - they have the monopoly on that).

jethro said:
I was on an ALDI mobile plan but when I decided that a telstra landline was a luxury that we could no longer aford I had it disconnected. In the process telstra rep asked me who the mobile was with. Long story short he ended up cutting me a 29dollar a month deal with a gig of data thrown in. So I went from spending $70 plus a month to $30.

i was paying $ 70 per month for mobile with a huuuugely generous 1 Gb of data and $ 70 per month for ADSL with telstra

I now pay $ 28 per month for mobile with 100 Gb of data and i also use that for my home internet.

From $ 140 per month to $ 28 ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Over here my computer is tethered to my mobile phone and it costs me about $44.53c with unlimited everything, The reason for this is so no matter where I go I have full internet access which works well with having a camper, I have never had a land line. :Y:

IINET Business NBN FTTC Includes Phone and national calls - 300 gb data - 50k - $90.00 per month.
Boost mobile includes all national calls, 3 gb with extra 1 gb per week end - $40.00 per month. (is on the Telstra network)

With my type of business, Happy with that.

Latest posts