Beach Season 2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopa

Tim
Reaction score
Just a short update on the second early beach session at Newcastle Beach!. Not much to report $13.70 in change, 1 aluminium bangle, a tent peg (not nice if you get that in your foot), a syringe (also NOT good) and some junk. Newcastle Beach needs a storm to take about half a meter of sand off it to produce the goods. I managed to improve international relations with our Asian neighbours who were fascinated at what I was doing. They thought I was employed by the council. That's a dream job, being paid to metal detect. I tried to explain it was a hobby, but they appeared to have no concept of what a hobby was! How lucky are we....After i series of photos they happily went on their way. Happy Hunting. P.S. Hey Nugget, I was wearing one of our shirts in the photo so we could see some new members from Japan mate!

It sounds like you had an interesting morning, the syringe is a bit of a concern though. Good to see you doing your bit for IR's, you never know mate your photo might end up on the Asian Ninemsn or whatever they use over there lol

Hey nugget I can do without the overseas exposure. Yeah the syringe was a surprise, but considering the amount of rubbish on Newcastle beach which was left behind the other day, it's no wonder.

Latest posts