Auto feeder

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone built an auto feeder for a clean up sluice or blue bowl. I was looking at buying one but they seem so expensive and there really isn't too much to choose from. Thinking of making my own from sheet aluminium from Bunnings but want to know about the drip feed and pump size. Anyone with some plans would be great. Thanks

Thanks for the link ramjet . Yeah something like that but more on the lines of copying the Angus self feeder or s1 feeder. Does this mean everyone pans their cons due to the lack of responses? I bought the Angus mckirk predator 3 clean up sluice she's great even went to the extent of re running cons I had in the yard after I ran it through a home made blue bowl and still found a decent amount of gold . It took a while so that's why I'm asking. Something like feed the tray and come back after work some 14 hours later. Options commercially or homemade? Thanks

I just pan or blue bowl. Ican you post a pic of the gold from your rerun tailings. i have about a quater of a cubic meter in my yaard if the returns look good it might be worth itdont get out enough to justify the time to make an auto feeder..

Latest posts