Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok cool, in that case Ill have a stab at Friday, 16 October 1835, He landed his familly i assume 2 cows, 2 calves and the 2 horses...Oh, and Captain John Lancey, Master Mariner (Fawkners representative); George Evans, builder; William Jackson and Robert Marr, carpenters; Evan Evans, servant to George Evans; and Fawkners servants, Charles Wyse, ploughman, Thomas Morgan, general servant, James Gilbert, blacksmith and his pregnant wife, Mary, under Captain Peter Hunter. Im a backward reader if you know what i mean

by asking questions that are unavailable on the net :/ But still, I used the net and still got it wrong!!!

Mr Boring said:
by asking questions that are unavailable on the net :/ But still, I used the net and still got it wrong!!!

Your an interesting character Mr Boring :) like to comment on how a answer could be proved correct with no net proof ? :D

Was just on another post and thought of a question that I thought maybe couldn't be answered fully by the net. Is the newly discovered "super heavy element 117" heavier than gold? its something you would need to work out on paper

Latest posts