Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im off to Perth by road now so someone else can post a question.

The answer to my question was a Horse named Norseman !!!!
Norseman in WA is a gold town was named after this horse.
I posted it as a melb cup flavour hence the horse clues ( Whinny etc)

I thought it was easy as. Needed the Doc to answer it !!

Cheers

GT :) :)

Sorry GT no wonder I didn't get it as I don't gamble..
1478220014_joe_byrne.jpg

Hint:Here is a fairly easy one if your true blue but then again I could be just stringi-ng everyone along or just bark-ing up the wrong-tree...

Question: Who is the person that is in this image and so grossly displayed and where did it take place and why?

MODS: Please feel free to delete the image or the post if some find it offensive..........

greencheeks77 "Sorry GT no wonder I didn't get it as I don't gamble"

Neither do I and neither did Norseman the horse I reckon !!!!

GT :)

1478331321_hint.jpg

Last Hint: I was out at our -Local- festival today and was given these items! Before being shot my mother would frequently invite me into her Woolshed home, Only until recently I rested in an unmarked grave..

Mr Joe Byrnes hanging on that door (Benalla I think). He was dragged out in Ann Jones in after dying from blood loss (.577 Matini-Henry police bullet to femoral) and why he wasn't burned. In the 90's spent many a time in the Woolshed detecting a few of his and Aaron Sherritt's old places.

Thanks, don't know if this question has been asked.

Who was known as the bloodiest bushrangers? The ones that killed the most people.

That was an easy one. They were known as the bloodiest bushrangers and killed 5 police (4 at one time), wounded a few more. They also killed a member of their own gang. The Hall gang were the best thief's and the Clarkes were most prolific killers.

Your turn for the question.

The two aircraft locked together, the navigators and the pilot of the lower plane bailed out and the top plane while still locked with the lower, landed safely in a paddock
Lucky guys

I hadn't seen that clip, thanks Bob
Going along with Bobs topic
The same year something similar happened that changed the Australian government
What was it and why??

Latest posts