Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did that as a poke. :)
Have to ask, What region/area is this alluding to. ?
I am starting to get a funny feeling that I should know about this. :8

Im back, only to concur with STC... Temora ticks all the boxes, I think, not sure about the flies clue, but it might just be slooww there now ( cryptic again).
U sure you didnt google STC... just a bit?

OzzieAu said:
Hey Manpa, have you picked up your towel? :eek:

Nope, no more guesses from me, just offering a helping hand, maybe. I like this Aust History section, it makes me do some research but when the clues are so bloody cryptic I might as well do a crossword. :D

Well this is post 99 (if I'm quick enough) started at 8675 on page 347we're now on page 351 and post 8774. Well done cml you even challenged google and the rest :Y:. What's the longest running question I wonder ah who cares I'm a hack at this.

Give us a clue that's not cryptic so excavator can play :Y:. Oh and me :D.

OzzieAu said:
Im back, only to concur with STC... Temora ticks all the boxes, I think, not sure about the flies clue, but it might just be slooww there now ( cryptic again).
U sure you didnt google STC... just a bit?

Maybe right but maybe not.
I sure did use Google Maps.

Didn't everyone

The thing I find funny about Poowong AF I delivery chemical there to control Ph in their sewer :lol: but in reality it's a beautiful place like everywhere that's out of the rat race :Y:.

Latest posts