Australian History

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Davnt,
Spot on Cobber.
I thought you were distracted by the migration of the Double Breasted Mattress Thrasher there for a while Mate. :lol: :lol:

Mate, struggling to come up with a good question, can I open it up to anyone with a good one?

American Blues legend,Albert Collins said of him "you play the blues, but its not like any other blues Ive heard in my life".
I was born in Brisbane in 1948. Glenn Weatley was a member in my band. In 1970/71 I quit music, and moved onto a commune at Beechworth, run by Fred and Mary Robinson.
My 1st hit song was "I remember when I was young". (which should give it away!)
I was never a mega star, but was definatly influential on the Australian music scene, my mates were the likes of Lobby Loyde, Lucky Oceans and Broderick Smith.

I am......?

I am an auriferous area with an old and a new. Nearby is the namesake of an amazing piece of a distant countries history.
GT :)

Yackandandah Bob. The only uncle Harry I know is Michael Caton because I am currently watching the Sullivans where he plays such. He made a movie there with Hoges called strange bed fellows.
GT :)