Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jamie said:
watched it last night for the first time, makes me want to get over there and have ago, my wife looked at me when the husband and wife team were doing their thing and said 'that will never be us' apparently saying thats ok you can be the camp cook is the wrong answer, just a heads up for you other guys here

My wife would be happy in camp. :D not swinging a detector though, just the fry pans. :D

I noticed Pirate Bay had 7 episodes 8.(

That was a nice nugget she was holding... there's gold in them there hills :p

Ramjet said:
jamie said:
watched it last night for the first time, makes me want to get over there and have ago, my wife looked at me when the husband and wife team were doing their thing and said 'that will never be us' apparently saying thats ok you can be the camp cook is the wrong answer, just a heads up for you other guys here

My wife would be happy in camp. :D not swinging a detector though, just the fry pans. :D
in my defense my wife was a chef, is now in child care, is doing children's cake decorating classes for day care kids and has her own baking company/business, it wasnt too much of a stretch to suggest camp cook lol

jamie said:
Ramjet said:
jamie said:

in my defense my wife was a chef, is now in child care, is doing children's cake decorating classes for day care kids and has her own baking company/business, it wasnt too much of a stretch to suggest camp cook lol
Well at least your wife can cook, mine made me crumbed fish, when it was served I could see it was stuffed, picked it up and it was like a bit of wood, clanged it against the plate and said well done darling you made me a home defense weapon.
Edit, if you don't want a bad response, don't call your wife's dinner a home defense weapon, just pretend you are a T Rex and try and knaw through it.

cazalla said:
Do you guys think that the guy/girl couple really got their stuff ripped off or was that just to make the show a bit more interesting?

It did look a bit staged IMO as well? It looked too old for fresh scrapings, but I ain't no expert on that topic.

davent said:
I like gold, I hope you enjoy the influx of new " prospectors" about to descend on WA due to shows like this.

This is what scares me, inexperienced people that may go and ruin it for all of us! In saying that so far it didn't seem all attractive as a holiday for most people. They just need to show more spiders, snakes, millipedes etc... that will keep a lot away 8)

Tathradj said:
Wife cooked me a T Bone one night.
Ever heard of a Sun Burnt Country. ?
Bent the knife cutting it.
As for the nuclear fall out.
Don't get me started. 8)

Lol, My Ex was a religious Cook, everything was either a burnt offering or a Bloody Sacrifice, :lol: :lol:

John.

PS, and I know people using the saying she could burn water, But She Actually Did It :eek:

It was Sunday and when she was serving up the Roast she took all the Sprouts out of the Pan and put it back on the Hob and what ever juice was in the water burnt like a Black Goo to the bottom of the Pan,

Just when I thought I had seen it all She did what can't be Done :eek: :eek:

Ridge Runner said:
Tathradj said:
Don't get me started. 8)

Lol, My Ex was a religious Cook, everything was either a burnt offering or a Bloody Sacrifice, :lol: :lol:

John.

PS, and I know people using the saying she could burn water, But She Actually Did It :eek:

It was Sunday and when she was serving up the Roast she took all the Sprouts out of the Pan and put it back on the Hob and what ever juice was in the water burnt like a Black Goo to the bottom of the Pan,

Got to be thankful for curry and garlic. :lol: :lol:

limpalot said:
Ridge Runner said:
Tathradj said:
Don't get me started. 8)

John.

Got to be thankful for curry and garlic. :lol: :lol:

Keeps the Vampires away :eek: :eek:

As for the curry I don't mind that but when they make a Madras or a Fal which is even worse that stuff will take the Chrome off a Trailer Hitch, you might as well shove a fist full of them hot Chilli's in ya Trap :mad: :8

So if you see them two on a menu stay well clear,

John.

Bazz said:
Jaros said:
Discovery has Series1 Ep1 starting at 1930 hrs. tonight.

Hi
Does anyone know if this is available on the download, I work evenings and can't record the damn thing????

Cheers
i have downloaded 7 episodes on kickass.

people seem to knock this show We all know its a reality show but at least its about gold detecting and its Australian So lets take it for what it is n enjoy it without being picky otherwise we may not get any more cause we dont get a lot of detecting shows :lol: :lol:

You probably won't get many as not many people are paying for it, seems the norm to pirate download these days, makes it hard for production companies to turn a profit.

flyrodder said:
people seem to knock this show We all know its a reality show but at least its about gold detecting and its Australian So lets take it for what it is n enjoy it without being picky otherwise we may not get any more cause we dont get a lot of detecting shows :lol: :lol:

It is at least as good as the overseas offerings and its Aussie so I'll watch it.

Latest posts