AT GOLD OR AT PRO?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. The only reason I'm putting it out there is the old man is telling me to go PI and not VLF as he thinks that the areas in south Australia would more likely hold the gold further down. I don't have the money for a gpx and have faith that the at gold could deliver

Garnet, do you have the bloke's details who you bought your detector off? If you do, I'll get one tomorrow if he can swing a good deal.

Cheers
Gav

Nugget, have you received and tested your Nel Hunter coil yet?

Can you also give me your opinion on the Nel Hunter Coil 12.5 x 8.5 as I don't know if this is the better of the other Nel's.

Thanks

gavfromoz said:
Nugget, have you received and tested your Nel Hunter coil yet?

Can you also give me your opinion on the Nel Hunter Coil 12.5 x 8.5 as I don't know if this is the better of the other Nel's.

Thanks

No not yet, unfortunately I haven't been able to sell my concentric coil yet and most of my funds are tied up at the moment. I do hope to get one by Christmas (hopefully this year) :lol:

I've read heaps of positive reports on this forum and other sites about the NEL Hunter hence why I decided on this model. There seems to be a lot mixed reviews when it comes to their larger coils though, so be sure to have a read around online before buying one. Reports vary from stability issues, weight and even design criticisms.

Hi Garnet,

Thanks for that info, I've just sent him an email requesting a quote for those items which other sellers were told not to sell to AU buyers. Hopefully I"ll be in the game soon :)

Cheers
Gav

Thanks for that Nugget, I'll be sure to do that before making a purchase. My immediate priority now is to get my detector lol, sort of like booking the car in for a service even before buying it :D

Thanks for the info TD, bloody ripper. Email sent back to you. All the best :)

Cheers GH

Latest posts