ASHES!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The moment

1387275786_20131217_154313_94824.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha let's throw them at em.....no, no, no, I'm only kidding! Don't shoot me (tears in my eyes) :lol:

Can't believe they even have a cheap shot at our beer here in Oz, besides, who would want to drink warm beer in the Ozzy heat?? :rolleyes:

This graphic plots where England's batsmen were caught out in the first three Tests of this series.

It shows a packed slips cordon and men close to the bat to constantly pressure the besieged English batsmen.

It also shows a roaming fine leg ready for the ill-placed hook, and the long-on in place to swallow the skied slog that ended Kevin Pietersen's second dig at the WACA, as well the leg slip on hand to take chances at the Gabba to set the tone for the series.

Most of all, it shows the results of a brains trust devising plans and a team executing them to the centimetre.

australia-catches-first-three-ashes-tests-data.jpg

Graeme Swann's grandmother has blamed unwelcoming Australians for the spinner's sudden retirement, saying something "nasty" must have happened to convince the England star to turn his back on the Ashes. Swann quit cricket after England's third Test defeat as Australia reclaimed the Ashes, ending an international career which had yielded the off-spinner 255 wickets. "There is something gone wrong there and I blame the Australian players. Not all the Australian players, a certain one," Mina Swann, 89, told The Journal newspaper in Newcastle. "I do not think they have been (made) very welcome, the team. He is not easily upset, there is something nasty happened." Mina spoke of her disappointment at her 34-year-old grandson's decision. "He was as happy as Larry. He adored his cricket. It is a damn shame, he has lived for that game, he has done everything for that game," she said.

I can tell you exactly what was said: "Swann - you are a soft @@@@". What a joke. Not made welcome? They hate us - we hate them - simple.

loamer said:
Graeme Swann's grandmother has blamed unwelcoming Australians for the spinner's sudden retirement, saying something "nasty" must have happened to convince the England star to turn his back on the Ashes. Swann quit cricket after England's third Test defeat as Australia reclaimed the Ashes, ending an international career which had yielded the off-spinner 255 wickets. "There is something gone wrong there and I blame the Australian players. Not all the Australian players, a certain one," Mina Swann, 89, told The Journal newspaper in Newcastle. "I do not think they have been (made) very welcome, the team. He is not easily upset, there is something nasty happened." Mina spoke of her disappointment at her 34-year-old grandson's decision. "He was as happy as Larry. He adored his cricket. It is a damn shame, he has lived for that game, he has done everything for that game," she said.

I can tell you exactly what was said: "Swann - you are a soft @@@@". What a joke. Not made welcome? They hate us - we hate them - simple.
Gee Loamer, you must be an Irish Catholic to hate the poms as much as you do.

loamer said:
Too right, and rowed up the Yarra in chains as well.
My mob are from Co Cavan. Hard living, hard drinking and loved a scrap. Got to love the ancestors. :D

Latest posts