Ashes 2013

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, funny old game cricket. Funny how we can go from losing by 14 runs to getting a hiding. Anyone want to take a guess at how much the Poms will win this test by?

My guess is the Poms will throw the bat for an hour and add another 80 or so, setting us 650 to win. I reckon at stumps we'll be about 5/200 and will be all out tomorrow for under 300. Poms to win by 350. 8.(

Au

P.S. I don't think Thommo would've felt much by the way he looked like he was putting away the beers. ;)

Lol bowled out for 235 at stumps what a joke.

Somebody should remind them that it's not a 1 day match and stop selecting 2020 players for test match.

Oh well, my prediction that the Poms would win by 350 runs wasn't far off. A pity Agar was given out by the DRS when he didn't hit it. IMO all decisions that are not conclusive should be referred to the DRS, but we can't blame the DRS for getting flogged. England were simply the better team so well played by them.

Au

I should have stayed watching the Tour De France.

Maybe they should have given Border,Steve Waugh,Thommo ,Max & Merv a game!,

They could not have done any worse

So Davey Warner makes 193 for Australia A! Does this get him a gig in the national team for the next test?

What do you think? Hopefully Australia cricket selectors read the forum and take it on board!

Cheers Brad.

Who's keeping an eye on the 3rd test? What's the go with Dave Warner and his DRS review?

Keitzy said:
How far back in general topics were u reading to find a FOUR year old topic dude.?
Um about four years??.Check out some of the old posts,there is some really good info hiding in the archives.