Are there any snuffer bottles for sale??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone would want to sell some snuffer bottles to me? Please let me know. Thanks Angus :) :)

$7 at a Miners Den if you have one close? I used a small shampoo bottle with a custom made nozzle made from an old water spray bottle, it lasted me 7 months

Hey Angus
They are easy to make out of soft plastic bottles that can be found in places like BigW or craft shops.

Get some small diameter PVC tube or some skinny but stiff drinking straws, drill a hole just big enough to slide the tube/straw into with a bit of tightness and use blu-tack or similar sticky stuff to make it airtight

Just make sure the tube goes at least halfway into the bottle.

Has worked for me for years. :)

Creekbed

Those extension tubes u can buy for your micro sprayers work well , they fit most sucker bottles.. my dog loves too chew them... I always carry spares :lol: last one I made was a small bottle of pva glue from big w ... just washed the bottle out and added the tube.... $3 ;)

check on Ebay under tattoo bottles. I got 5 for under $1 each. Only took about 1 week to get them from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts