Another newbie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all,
I'm Ben, I've just purchased a gold monster and some panning equipment also. I have a couple of buddies who have/are doing the same thing. We are all pretty keen on just getting out into the bush/creeks and enjoy the experience and converse also. We have absolutely no idea and some gear haha I have purchased a gold atlas of NSW and will research that as time permits. I'm from Victoria originally down Portland and moved up to Adelaide and now Sydney. I see over the blueys and up north is probably the better places to be at this stage in my findings but my buddies live down south so we'll concerntrate down there for now. We all have sound bush knowledge and street smarts. We also are respectful and engage well. Thanks to the admins for this page and I look forward to chatting away and learning the art that is the hunt. Take care. Ben.

Welcome aboard Ben. Good luck in your hunt for the yellow stuff :goldnugget: :goldpan:

Portland eh. Least you would know all about Aluminium ingots. Haven't seen one of the ingot trucks go past in years now.

Latest posts