Almost that time again :)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With only 4 days until our members draw, I'd like to ask all you friendly folk to lend a hand and help promote our wonderful forum to your fellow Aussies.

Feel free to put a shout out on Facebook or Twitter and let's see how many new members we receive over the next couple of days :)

On the topic of the members draw, what would you guys like to see as the next giveaway? It needs to be between $60-$100

Cheers,
Nugget

Hay Nugget,

What about something like a led lenser torch or a 12v to 240v inverter for the car or maybe a nest of bucket classifiers.
Or two cartons of Silver Bullets.

Cheers
Mick

Some great ideas guys and a couple there that we've recently done. Keep them coming.

Welcome back PP, I'm not sure giving away a person is actually legal (yet) :D

You put up some great Prizes Matt. Am I right in thinking You put them up or are you managing to get sponsored gifts?

A suggestion with the donation button I think you should make it gold so it stands out. I know your not real comfy asking for donations but lets face it, donations are better than having ads everywhere. I recon this is a great resource and every 5 bucks helps and gets better giveaways :lol:

Thanks Pauly,

The giveaways are funded out of my own back pocket with a little help from member contributions. I'll think about the gold donate button, thank you for your suggestion.

My aim is to keep the site ad free for members, only guests will see adverts, this is with the exception of sponsor ads later down the track.

Cheers,
Nugget

Latest posts