Adelaide Hills Police arrest Detectorist

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe a few "go to" stations up north that are usually open to detecting are closed this year also due to similar reasons o_O Basically lack of respect for property of others is what's closing the gates. From some of the actions I have come across I can understand why, as the grubs wouldn't get into my back yard. Western Creek is open as usual 👍

I was out in State Forrests last week, I couldn't believe the increase in 4WD tracks that have recently developed.. all because people are obviously to bloody lazy to walk in off existing tracks and or roads... not to mention the rubbish these slops leave behind.

These fat arsed lazy no hopers will kill our hobby in no time!

I believe a few "go to" stations up north that are usually open to detecting are closed this year also due to similar reasons o_O Basically lack of respect for property of others is what's closing the gates. From some of the actions I have come across I can understand why, as the grubs wouldn't get into my back yard. Western Creek is open as usual 👍
Apart from Dells which others are closed?

Latest posts