Only charged with one count of robbery?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a guy steel a womans car with a baby in it in Adelaide a while back. He initially pleaded guilty but he now has a lawyer and claiming he is not responsible because he was high on drugs at the time. Its all messed up imo.

I just realised it is only one count of robbery ; because-
money is the most important value today.

"Ashfield is a most undervalued Perth suburb"
well; obviously not for it's security; community; environment; nor convenience, but for its freehold capital assets 'valuation'

A wonderful value.
Do as you will, just don't rob anybody.

Quite common to only lay one charge first off to hold them in custody. My bet is charge will be upgraded or other charges added at a later date.
But yes, being a juvie will probably get a slap on the wrist and back on the street in no time.

With pressures today calling for young people and teenagers to be given more freedom in our modern society will that be accompanied by more consequences for their actions? Probably not it would interfere too much with the nanny industry.

Quite common to only lay one charge first off to hold them in custody. My bet is charge will be upgraded or other charges added at a later date.
But yes, being a juvie will probably get a slap on the wrist and back on the street in no time.
Probably so - but they probably did not even need a robbery charge to hold her (she only got bail 2 days before)

Latest posts