A Very Unlikely Story

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerpot

Kerrie
Reaction score
Might head over to Eldorado soon for a bit of a Sniffy as I'm a bit of an AUaddict with a healthy dose of YellowFever.
Last time I went, I took a Lefty, instead of a Wrighty and wound up Outback, Northeast of Adelaide, yep,
DetectingSA !!
I expect to find plenty of Trash while Swinging & digging and of course More Leadshot than I can poke a stick at,
but I'm Wishfull and feel like I might be a LuckyDucky and find that Nugget or pretty Silver.
I sometimes enjoy the isolation but I'm no LoneWolf so Brutus and me, (my crustydog) will
WanderOn and as they say for every signal, diggit. It's hard sometimes Dig'n-it but I'm hooked.
Sometimes I am also an Occasional_panner but the pickins are usually Slim.
Years ago my dear old Manpa warned me to beware of some odd creatures known to inhabit the bush, the water and the sky,
some of those to lookout for are the Chewy wombat and ThefilthyFrog that eats the incey spidies, there
are SecretSquirrels and the Feral Larrybird. They told me of a SneakyCuttlefish, a Redfin and Dolphin
(both of those last two not scary ?) buuuuttttt there's even a madtuna!!!
All but two of these are quite rare in nature.
However I may need a 7.62Marksman for extra protection, just in case...
Here's a Headsup, I've got loan of an xcvator and it'll be damn useful, so I have to up-end my Moneybox and give it a
good shakergt to get to the coin for fuel to give The geezer that owns it.
I've marked the spot on the map with my texta, LORD knows i'm ready to Squint into the sun and make tracks
to where Anolphart or two used to practice Hippyprospecting
I think I've had one reefer too many, cheers.
Flowerpot

1528974753_8.jpg

Latest posts