A quick update from Nugget =)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I realise it's been a long time since I've made a post, but I promise not to go that long without checking in again :D

It's fantastic to see the forum's still going strong, although I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm noticing a few glitches about the place, anyway it's great to see so many familiar names about the place and many new ones also.

Since moving on from PA, the family and I made the move back to good old Singleton where I continued working in the transport industry for a while. Just recently I returned to the IT industry, working for myself once again and couldn't be happier.

The young fella is growing up fast, turns 3 at the end of the month. No sign of number 2 yet and it's not by lack of trying lol (I'm talking about IVF) :rolleyes:, but we're staying positive.

Unfortunately I haven't been out prospecting, but at the beginning of this year I did take up traditional archery. Between family, archery and work, I've been flat out hence my absence from the forum. I had logged in a few times a while back but for some reason wasn't able to log in the last a couple of months due to a password issue, but today I managed to successfully reset it :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that the family and I are all doing well. I hope to catch up with some of you in the warmer months to chase a bit of that yellow stuff.

Take care,
Nugget

G'day Nugget. Great to hear from you and it's good to hear that life is good for you and the family.
Things are not t he same around here without you but we struggle on :D
Marg says Hi.

Cheers

Ramjet

Hey Nugget, good to see you're still kickin around the place. I hope all goes well with the family addition attempts. The gold is still there with your name on it mate but people are getting closer to finding it, so you need to get back at it. :) Cheers, Rick

G'day Nugget great to hear from you,

Traditional Archery hey? Its good fun mate although I'm rubbish enough with my compound bow and I think if I went to an old recurve it would only make things worse :D

Hope you get out for a prospect again soon.

Cheers

Hey Nugget, glad things are going well for you and the family. I used to love archery, was pretty good at it too. Good to see you back here.

Good to see all is well with you and the family Nugget. The TDI PRO OZ is still going strong, not rich yet but having fun. I am also heavily involved with archery (compound and trad), if you are ever up at Port Macquarie drop me a message and I will arrange a shoot at our range.

G'day Mr Nugget (the reason why we are all here!) :cool:
Glad all is going well for you and your family.
Hope you are successful in your quest for another child and there's nothing wrong with at least practicing the traditional way either ;)

Would be great to have a PA forum member get-together with the one who created it!

The offer still stands from me for a meet-up ( you may have to read a few old pm's :lol: )

Take care mate and good luck with the bow and your new pad! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy.

Hey Nugget, I was wonderin' what happened to ya and the misses now I know.
Unpacked the AT Gold and haven't used it yet but one day hehehehehe!
Glad to hear ya still tryin'.
God Bless and Good Luck
Mackka

Hey,... didja hear that,......(listen)(or should I say look(up))..... the word of PA's God and Creator,.... I missed you Nugget, glad all is well.

Glad to see you drop back in its been a while dont be a stranger we have all missed your witty humour
So take the nock close to your lips and let go See archery is easy apart from trying to find your arrows then you will need a metal detector lol

silver said:
Hey,... didja hear that,......(listen)(or should I say look(up))..... the word of PA's God and Creator,.... I missed you Nugget, glad all is well.

For the newer and older members that don't realise, (or remember) Master Nugget is our mother and father of the forum, the air we breathe, our reason for being here, and our very existence on this most almighty platform! :cool:
Hail Sir, for we are forever in your debt!!
On a lighter note, post more often mate cause we miss you!!
Cheers,
Billy.

I am pleased life has turned around for you.. great to here from you again after so long.. :)

Hay Nugget,
It's great to hear from you and it's good to hear your doing well.
So your a traditional toxophilite now, this is where I started with a 6 ft long bow many years ago. Very challenging.

Good to see you on here Nugget.
That thing called life takes up lots of time & it's good to check into this place to unwind every now n then.
I don't pop in often either but it's great to see the forum very active - massive achievement on your behalf for setting up something so successful.

Cheers - Aggie

Latest posts