A new Grandson

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yahoo!!! Son just off 'phone to tell me that the newest addition to our family has arrived early. Good news - another healthy boy - Ben. Grandchild Number 6, we only need another 5 for a test team. 'Pies baby membership completed!

(Bad news - I have to make nice to the ex-Mrs Loamer and her dragon mother for a couple of days.)

loamer said:
Yahoo!!! Son just off 'phone to tell me that the newest addition to our family has arrived early. Good news - another healthy boy - Ben. Grandchild Number 6, we only need another 5 for a test team. 'Pies baby membership completed!

(Bad news - I have to make nice to the ex-Mrs Loamer and her dragon mother for a couple of days.)

Congratulations loamer. You just reminded me of a competition I entered last week. I visited the Capel Library to delivery their books and there was a forged dragon there. It was the subject of "name the dragon" competition. I entered Mother-in-law ;)

Congratulations mate, only have one Grandson myself but wouldn't mind some more.

Great stuff mate and congrats, building on the family membership is always heart warming and a very exciting time.

Building on Collingwood's membership is cruel.

Im sure the kid will want to see his team win a flag one day!

;)

Congrats Loamer, good reason to get the GPZ so the other machines can be 'passed down the line' :)

My first grandchild is due on 6th March, can't wait.

Colliewobbles, na he might just be a Port Adelaide supporter.
Congratz, for thats what life is about >grandkids.

Congratulations Loamer

Glad his names not Eddie , and remember he can only support Collingwood While he hasn't got Teeth ;)

Cheers

Latest posts