A little silver night detecting surprise

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally69

Paul
Reaction score
I had 20 mins to kill before picking up no.1 son from scouts and bagged a nice surprise, couldn't believe the shine on this 98yo coin, photo is with a very light finger rub.

1407241083_image.jpg

Well done on all the silvers there Wally69,.. don't forget the crown as well(sorry).

Nice WAL. yep, only the crown,half crown,adelaide pound, groat, half a farthing,sovereing,half sovereign,holey dollar and dump, to go. shouldn't take toooooo long eh.

slipped disc said:
Nice WAL. yep, only the crown,half crown,adelaide pound, groat, half a farthing,sovereing,half sovereign,holey dollar and dump, to go. shouldn't take toooooo long eh.

Only if you count them on your list. Not sure I even know what a half sovereign is. :8

But I have found a few holey dollars already and have had to run home for a dump on occasion. :lol: It is a shame all those disbelievers think the fact that they have mo markings on them makes them only useful for putting over a bolt. 8.(

Latest posts