A little nipply in Nundle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TenOunce Tone said:
Reminds me of the time years ago when my brother, Rambling Rude, and I went camping/hunting at Tallarok in the middle of winter.. awoke after a freezing night to find puddles frozen over and the water in the water bottles frozen.. man that was cold. had the lil gas burner on most of the night

cheers, tone

gas burner turned on where ?

not in your tent i hope ?

those things kill people

2 died just recently in fact

Getting around in my jocks up here in Queensland, not that you'all need to hear that.

Cheers guys, after yet another day of no gold we decided to call it quits and head home mid afternoon.

We dug a little lead and countless pieces of very small wire, iron etc but unfortunately it was just too cold for the gold to come out and play this trip.

We had an enjoyable few days despite the lack of colour and we hope to do it again very soon, perhaps not at Nundle though :lol:

That we did Heatho, we walked many kms in those steep overgrown Nundle hills. It would have been nice to come home with a little gold but it was great to get away for a few days regardless.

Latest posts