A little colour for the week

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Managed to get out to kill the gold feaver today. The clouds made it a mostly decent day for a dig though the sun did make a few appearances. Nobody we knew out today though we did get alot of visitors popping in to have a look and say g'day.
First cleanout didnt look great despite a few test pans that looked good after about a foot it disappeared again.
So for the second dig we split the digging into two areas.
Ended up with a touch over 0.5 of a gram so we were happy :D
IMG_0112_zpse5962821.jpg

IMG_0115_zps24c5b98f.jpg

IMG_0119_zps7887c47d.jpg

IMG_0120_zps7d6eee18.jpg

IMG_0125_zpsdda729e8.jpg

IMG_0126_zps94fa0fbe.jpg

IMG_0129_zpsc658fc31.jpg

Great stuff mate...hope to catch up as soon as the heat drops back to "gentleman's" temperatures..like the scenery up there at ..."Nerriga Heights".Cheers Wal. :)

Good effort Ian :) I managed to get my hands wet as well this weekend but only doing washing and dishes.

Wal, looking forward to it. Temps are slowly getting better.
Jo had to get out as studying has been doing my head in, but iam sure my wife would have been happier if I would have done the dishes.

Well done Ian,
Always look forward to your stories and photos.
Cheers
Brad....

Looks like a pleasant day at the Forde, without the usual crowds. Great result for such a short time. Good luck on the next trip mate....Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts