27th March 2019, 6yrs on the forum

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tassie Daz

Darryl Rowley
Reaction score
27 March 2013 06:48 pm

My name's Tassie Daz and I come from South Australia. Yep, I know that's funny but we spent 20 years in Tassie not long ago and came back to SA only a few years ago. I must say that our hearts really are still in the apple isle and one day....... Anyway I've been interested in the detecting caper for a while now and have read heaps without finding much of the yellow stuff. Have visited the Adelaide Hills, Altunga, but with little results.

Hi all, with the anniversary of my joining the forum coming up in a few days I just thought itd be time to again thankyou all for your input into the stupid questions Ive asked, and some Even sillier statements Ive made. THANKS for all the instruction, suggestions, links to other areas and comments. Thanks also for accepting me for who I am....a very inept novice who strives to understand every day. This gold seeking caper is all about learning, listening and reading and just plain application but to often I may have got ya guts and not thanked you so today, Thanks heaps for all your help.

I see congratulations are in order, Billy! :clap:
1553231543_billy.jpg

Well done Daz, I'm a year behind you, but well n truly gotcha with the qty of posts :)

Edit. Just seen how many Jaros has, I'm waaaaaaayyy behind :) :)

I have enjoyed every post you have made along with the excitement of you discovering some fabulous southern treasures.

:Y: :cool: :clap:

Latest posts