2013 finds Still Looking

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still Looking

Graham
Reaction score
Thanks to Prospecting Australia I got to meet Rodstar on Sunday and we went down to his local park for about a hour..I took my xterra 305 and we managed to scare up a $2/50c/2c/1c and a lead sinker also a few squashed up aluminium screw caps :)

It was great to meet you Graham and thanks for coming around.
I reckon there is plenty of coin down there too, its just finding the right location. this park probably stretches out 500 metres and has a bit of history about it. a lot changes over time as we all know....
looking forward to this weekend mate might head over to another historical park i know about if your still in Town.

Thanks Prospecting Australia :)

Good on you guys, that's what it's all about. I've met some fantastic people via the forum and look forward to meeting many more in the future. My only problem is remembering peoples names, so if I call you mate you know why :lol:

I found this one a few years ago at the site of a Cobb & Co change station...didn't have a detector she was sunbaking..I haven't been back there since I got my detector...1861 halfpenny

good effort, amazing how many coins get dropped around the place, hopefully you find yourself one of those old round $0.50 cent pieces apparently they were cast from silver

Good work!
If I found that much cash in my back yard I'd be onto my kids about ensuring they keep their cash safe just in case it was them. Don't want someone else profiting of them, that's my job... lol

I did my back yard around 2 years ago, found about 4 x 5c, 2 pennies and a 3 pence, kids didn't get a talking to ;)

SF

Went and had a quick look around a old house on a cane farm close to town today...found a 1954 shilling but it had been attacked by a lawn mower..still a buzz though..showed a solid 32 0n the 305 :lol:

Good find 'Still looking'. Any silver is good silver even after the mower bites it. The 305 wont lie to you, it's a great detector for coins!

Latest posts