2013 finds cabwoody

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1382097730_optimized-img_0006-horz.jpg

I had an interesting afternoon on Bribie Island - overcast and windy as so I had the whole beach to myself.I originally was going to scan the low tide mark but got there too late so instead I worked a stretch of eroded beach.I got $6.50 in spendables but also came across the pictured items - 2x 1 shilling coins (1952,1961),a very eroded sixpence,a Polish 1 Grosz coin,a Fijiian 5 cent coin and what appears to be a commemorative badge/medal for the 1967/68, 8th Australian Scout Jamboree.Then the wind and rain forced me off the beach.But hey,what a great afternoon!

Some pretty decent finds there, so well done. Keep the pics coming, your making me want to start hitting the beaches again :)

Thanks Nugget,I've really enjoyed detecting the beaches-it's really relaxing and you always find something.I've tried to find some info out on the Scout badge but no luck.I might have to try the Qld Scout Association next week.

good effort, I've just started out metal detecting with a ace 250 lets hope i have as much luck ..............

Latest posts