1969 Brock Bathurst Monaro what will it sell for ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not be surprized if it did not go for over 4.5 Mil,

It still does not sink in that he has gone, the Man a true Legend, I always preferred Fords but I liked the Chargers Too, But Brocky and Holdens was the complete Package, I will always have a soft spot for him, And these new Non Standard Cars just don't means a thing to me, But Cars like this remind me of happier times and when the world was a nicer place.

IM a Ford man by heart, but I had a Charger (& killed it), & still have one of the last Chargers (77) in my shed,
but I respect & admire Brocky & his skill with a wheel, even if it had a pussy cat badge ;)
I went for a drive & had a beer with Brocky at his memorial plaque last year. :beer: :beer:
If I had a couple of Mil spare just laying around, Id buy that car in a heartbeat.
RIP Peter Brock :trophy:

ctxkid said:
he was a women basher ]:D ...........no hero to me ;)

he was great talent in a car. i new he slapped his mrs around too, not very big of him at all :poop: .

car could go for a massive amount and probably will....... i'll go $1.8M

My guess is around $720,000. The prices of cars have dropped off recently. 12 mths ago it it would have brought more.

Yes give me the days when you could go to the Bathurst then on Monday go and buy what you saw racing on the weekend albeit with some modifications. Stopped watching and being interested in Bathurst when i felt that the lead teams got the rules changed when they got some competition and their drivers were being challenged same with all sports i suppose
Pagan P

Latest posts