🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas all. Hope you have a safe and wonderful day.

I'll be camping for the next week so won't be online much til after new year....hopefully I'll find some yellow. :)

Have a great one!

A day late, but hope all had a great day yesterday.
May the new year bring everyone lots of yella stuff. Happy prospecting.

Jeff

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. I'm sorry I wasn't around to send this message yesterday but I couldn't wait to get home to wish everyone. I hope you all got great surprises and getting ready for the new year ahead, as I wish each and everyone all the best and all the colour for 2014 and hope to catch up with as many as possible at the long weekend camp and other places around the traps.

Cheers
Gav

g,day mud guts i got one two unreal thing two have i bring home my last bit from my sluice crack open a cold one scoop it in watch the gold leave that nasty black sand

:lol:
Mudguts said:
Well I bought myself a Xmas pressie
Yup a gold miner gold wheel is a fine present lol
Now I can get through all the cons I have in buckets lol
Merry Xmas to the best forum users around
I hope to meet some more of you in the new year
Cheers Mud Guts (Dave) :)

free sized to fit your avatar :)

1417501656_mine_santa.jpg

Hello All

I'm feeling pretty festive and good at the moment just being alive. Survived a heart attack and a major gut operation in the last few months and quite frankly just happy to be here.
I get a lot of satisfaction being part of this forum with you guys (and gals). Learn heaps and hopefully share something otherS may find helpful.
Just want to say Merry Xmas and happy new year to you all and I hope that your life is as fortunate as mine.
Just finished putting up a fifteen foot lighted xmas tree in the front yard for all our grandkids who just love the xmas lights. Its the vibe, just the vibe.

Ho Ho all and best wishes to you and your family's

GT

Latest posts