🎄Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Jaros and also to all the members here. Hope you have a nice holiday break :)

Time to lay back, put your feet up and enjoy some armchair prospecting Jaros. Hope you have a speedy recovery and get back into the paddock in the new year.

Wally

Merry Christmas to you and the family mate, hope you get on the mend quick smart and start getting out again in 2015.
Take care and thanks for your Mod efforts too.

Merry Christmas Jaros,

I hope Santa brings you a mended hoof.
All the best to you mate

Merry christmas to you too mate.

Have a speedy recovery. And merry christmas to everybody else too. Can't wait to do some holiday detecting esspecially at beaches.

Hey merry Christmas Jaros and all the Members
From my family to you
EM
1419122976_image.jpg

We are a bunch who sometimes enjoy each others company but out on the diggings its everyone for themselves [I think] but at Christmas I thought it might be good to share greetings with each other.

So my greetings to all:
My God richly bless you all through and through, this festive season.

Thanks Darryl

A Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2015 to your goodself and family also mate.

Hope you enjoyed your stay in the Golden Triangle.....any more color?

Thanks TD.

To yourself and everyone else on the forum I wish a very Merry Christmas.

May 2015 bring you all health and happiness.

Cheers
Mick

Christmas cheer to you Daz , ( wrong scarfe but )

Those driving to the goldfields or riding a scooter for that matter slow and safe

The gold has been there for a couple of hundred years and an extra hour or two won't matter.

Cheers

Latest posts