⭐ Gemstone & Mineral Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paperboy said:
joe said:
Paperboy said:
Nice work Joe, looks like your little mine is still producing the goods, I hope your leaving some for us to find ;)
Regards
Geoff

Sure Geoff, I only ever process 2 or 3 tabs per outing, :) maybe 4 if I'm feeling up to it.
Wow, thats some nice stones for only 2 to 3 tubs worth, your lucky you only live 15 minutes away from GG. Were from Canberra so we usually make a day out of it, the young fella and I are heading up for the day tomorrow.

I may pop in and say good day, gold689 is also planning a trip I think :)

Yes Joe, :) you are right but it's friday 08/11/13 at mid day I will be at the bridge. hope to see someone from this forum there. :)

joe said:
Paperboy said:
joe said:
Paperboy said:
Nice work Joe, looks like your little mine is still producing the goods, I hope your leaving some for us to find ;)
Regards
Geoff

Sure Geoff, I only ever process 2 or 3 tabs per outing, :) maybe 4 if I'm feeling up to it.
Wow, thats some nice stones for only 2 to 3 tubs worth, your lucky you only live 15 minutes away from GG. Were from Canberra so we usually make a day out of it, the young fella and I are heading up for the day tomorrow.

I may pop in and say good day, gold689 is also planning a trip I think :)
That would be great Joe, i'll keep an eye out for gold689. We'll be over at the private property, so we might miss ya if you drop into the bridge area.

Some nice colours there Joe, better start getting my gear ready soon as Liz keeps nagging me when she sees all the pics on the forum. :D

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Some nice colours there Joe, better start getting my gear ready soon as Liz keeps nagging me when she sees all the pics on the forum. :D

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Wal, I know it's addictive every time I'm on here and someone posts a few nice finds (like the garnets in NT) :) it makes me want to go and shovel some dirt. Today there was little sun out so it's possible I left half of stones behind :)

If you have recovered from your trip then I don't blame Liz :) I would do it more often if I could. Must meet up soon

Will be keen to get out there soon Joe...Will give you a buzz and would be great to catch up again.

Cheers wal.

WalnLiz said:
Will be keen to get out there soon Joe...Will give you a buzz and would be great to catch up again.

Cheers wal.

Welcome to pop in for a coffee if you are out this way :)

Couple from GG
1383474041_image.jpg

And a few little fellas from a black springs today .
1383474163_image.jpg

:)

Cheers mate ran out of sun 2 buckets left to sift ,hopefully more to come ;)

Not really biggest about 3.2 from black springs,and 4.8 from Grabben,some nice cutters in them.I didn't have much time for BSprings before but slowly changing my mind ,3to4 rocks in each sift but only a couple in the top.It is nice and handy to me about 1 hour from home trying different parts of the forest and learning some history about the place.

black springs how far is that from wombeyan caves not that I will drive the death road again lol just interested to know :) takes me I hour to get to wombeyan caves if I go down the death road hunting for sapphires might make me take the road again

Varts said:
Not really biggest about 3.2 from black springs,and 4.8 from Grabben,some nice cutters in them.I didn't have much time for BSprings before but slowly changing my mind ,3to4 rocks in each sift but only a couple in the top.It is nice and handy to me about 1 hour from home trying different parts of the forest and learning some history about the place.

sounds pretty good Varts will have to wonder up to Black springs one day

Cheers

C&L

Black Springs is a great spot, it's a huge area and if you have a permit you can dig wherever you feel like. A couple of mates and myself are planning a camping trip there soon if anyone else is keen to meet up?

Heatho said:
Black Springs is a great spot, it's a huge area and if you have a permit you can dig wherever you feel like. A couple of mates and myself are planning a camping trip there soon if anyone else is keen to meet up?

Heatho is that just a state forest permit?

Latest posts