Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you guys mentioned sniffing the gold

Been trying to get the Mrs into the hobby for a while now and she might have reached her first milestone. This week she picked up a new Gold BUG ;)

Being half beagle I have a list of people who want to take her walking if I can train her to sniff out the treasure. :D she is already laying nuggets around the house for the Mrs to find, so I think I may be on a winner.

1456739482_image.jpg

No popping any in your mouth to test em yet Wally,... not until she's digging up gold nuggets teeming with diamonds at least.
look at her,... she's just golden already. :p :D

Now when I look at it I will hear the music start straight away (I better look now and see). :eek:
Dazzlingly harmonic in the sunlight,.... :eek: ,..... when I close my eyes the music stops :eek: ,..... and restarts everytime I open them :p :D :lol: 8) :lol:

Wally69 said:
Funny you guys mentioned sniffing the gold

Been trying to get the Mrs into the hobby for a while now and she might have reached her first milestone. This week she picked up a new Gold BUG ;)

Being half beagle I have a list of people who want to take her walking if I can train her to sniff out the treasure. :D she is already laying nuggets around the house for the Mrs to find, so I think I may be on a winner.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1456739482_image.jpg

Gorgeous pup mate. :)

buggered if i know why someone would make that, its not made from a .357 case because the case is shaped like an auto pistol round not a revolver.

Its gunna be one of lifes perplexing mysteries as to what the pretty little golden thingy is,... but that old coin was what was left over after No.1 son tried to use it and electricity (12v) to coat a steel knife he made, with copper by electrolysis ,... didn't coat anything but sometime through the night the penny dropped into his solution,... and that's how it ended up looking like that.
At least there's no mystery there. ;) :eek: :D

Well done Gp,... super sleuthing work there,... a mystery no more, ..... someone getting around out there with an empty hole in their head. :lol:

I like it, go back for the other side. Could be a spacer earring? People put all sorts of weird stuff in their earlobes.

Will keep my eye out for a loose lobe on a teary eyed youth,.... was under a climbing type swing. 8) :eek: 8.(

Latest posts