110 for about 240 ish!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All
Well Digginerup Joe82 (from another forum)& myself had 12 days in the bush ( Joe had 5) up Forsayth way on a new property, Wayne & I are headed off for 6 more days on sat morning, so I thought I would show you what I got, my lot are in the following pics, but all up we got about 110 nuggets for approx 240g.
I will give a more detailed description when we get back.
I will get some pics from the other guys & put them here.

enjoy
cheers
Lee

Lee, I'm glad I opened this post, not sure why I had cricket on my mind but boy that's some great results. Where on earth are you Alaska? Well done to you and your mate :) hang on are you following Wal&liz ? :D

Well done, mate! You gotta be happy with that! What detectors and coils were you using? I'm taking a look at a GP Extreme this weekend, before heading out to Georgetown in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

Gerard

Nice going Lee, will need to put coming and having a beer with you boys higher up on the to do list .

DD

Diggerdude said:
Nice going Lee, will need to put coming and having a beer with you boys higher up on the to do list .

DD

Hey Digger
Mate get yourself up here there is plenty to go around, Wayne found gold 9 out of 10 day's detecting, oh and the beer's are "COLD"
cheers
Lee

GWT said:
Well done, mate! You gotta be happy with that! What detectors and coils were you using? I'm taking a look at a GP Extreme this weekend, before heading out to Georgetown in a couple of weeks.

Cheers

Gerard

Gerard
I am using an SD2200 14" NF mono, wayne uses a GPX 4500 17"x 11" NF mono, Joe uses a GPX4000 14" NF mono, Wayne got the most bits just because of the area of the patch he was on & on account of me scouting around on the Quad to find new ground.
Lee

RC62,if your doin the scouting you should be charging patch tax my friend 8.( 8.(

I wonder what is under the ground in that area.. the gold looks to not to have travelled very far.. :p

Top work Lee! Absolutely awesome collection of nuggets and speci's there :eek:

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing the other pics!

All the best,
Shauno

Fantastic effort Lee, very nice work, I love the little fella hangin onto the quartz.. sometimes they just cant let go!

Never know, it may be the tip of the "Goldberg" in the mother rock

Good luck with the rest of the week out.

Cheers, Tone

Latest posts