dreams to reality

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver

silver
Reaction score
Once I had a dream about a nugget and some old shafts, on waking I realised that I new where the dream spot was( near enough to it) ,so when next (soon as ) in the area I proceeded to the spot I knew, and went the same as in my dream. well, the shafts(previously unknown to me) were in the dream spot, so I proceeded to where the nugget was in my dream, low and behold, in the exact same spot that I dreamed was a big detecting hole.
Makes you wonder what they found at that spot.
And was I dreaming through their eyes?

Not the end of the story though, this was a long time ago and I was using the whites 5000d at the time(so I might just have to go back and have a new look with a modern eye to it all) so it may still have another ending yet !
So I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has had a dream that brought them close to a find or even, BANG on the MONEY?

Just woke up, Dreampt I was detecting with Smokey in his backyard, and the first target woke me up(bugga)..... it was on the left side of the of the back door(as your looking at it).... and we thought it might be gunna be a florrie... but it was a larger than life Full Crown..... that near filled your hand and was about 4&1/2 mm thick, Biggest Coin I've ever seen or held. What a dream.
Smokey..... ya better check that area out, as close as you could get to the house too, like it was put there on purpose mate....... lol.
:power: :cool: :Y: :money:

PS..... didn't scratch it either(but, didn't wake up with it as well :/ )

Best dream ever :p

Think you need to get a little dingo in and push dirt Smokey , down about 10 inches I reckon and Silvers dream shall come to pass :eek:. I reckon push an acre or 2 . I will come over with the ctx 3030 also. We will find that crown and heaps more .

Was thinking, maybe the coin was soo big in my hands because I was looking through a child's eyes..... things are huge when you are smaller, like horses are three times bigger(and pigs.... well I remember the hungry pigs being fed as I clung onto my uncles big gum boot.... pushy squeeling pigs). How young would you be to have a full crown fill your hand....just a toddler I'd guess. :D

silver said:
Once I had a dream about a nugget and some old shafts, on waking I realised that I new where the dream spot was( near enough to it) ,so when next (soon as ) in the area I proceeded to the spot I knew, and went the same as in my dream. well, the shafts(previously unknown to me) were in the dream spot, so I proceeded to where the nugget was in my dream, low and behold, in the exact same spot that I dreamed was a big detecting hole.

Not the end of the story though, this was a long time ago and I was using the whites 5000d at the time(so I might just have to go back and have a new look with a modern eye to it all) so it may still have another ending yet !
So I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has had a dream that brought them close to a find or even, BANG on the MONEY?

Silver, I don't think you fully analysed that dream. My guess is that you were sleep walking and the detecting hole was yours. Perhaps you need to take a good look in your best hiding spot, there might be a big bright surprise waiting there for you :lol:

Moneybox said:
silver said:

Silver, I don't think you fully analysed that dream. My guess is that you were sleep walking and the detecting hole was yours. Perhaps you need to take a good look in your best hiding spot, there might be a big bright surprise waiting there for you :lol:

Now that you bring analysis to the table Moneybox, my reflexion in hindsight should be " what else was working its way down that hill, and from where, there were no mines up above" :p ..... and my best hiding spots only contain silvers :( (but a few at least) :p

Latest posts