AT Pro recouped it's cost in 12 weeks....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabwoody

Darren
Reaction score
Hi all.Haven't posted here for a while.Have had fun with the AT Pro.I upgraded from the Ace 250 on 25/9/13 and to date I have found 5 x silver rings, 1 x gold ring, a few earrings, about $550 in spendables, 2 x jewellery rescues (one with reward), a few pre-decs, and a heap of fun!This is an awesome hobby!

That's great going!
Spot on about this being a great hobby.
Not many other activities one does "can" potentially recover your costs. Most hobbies you just keep handing over cash on new gear/repairs/maintenance etc.
Thanks for sharing ya story.

You've got that AT Pro humming by the sounds of things mate...top job...where did you find were the best places parks or beach.??

Thanks guys.So far all the jewellery except one ring have been found at the beach.The coins have been 50/50 at beach/parks.Not much luck yet in tot lots (playgrounds).As I have only been detecting since early September I have mainly been targeting modern coins to build up funds for quality accessories ie. Propointer,Predator Raptor,Predator M85,detector harness etc. Next items on my list will be stainless steel sand scoop,Little Eagle shovel and maybe another coil (Super Sniper).

I know what you mean about tot lots, I checked out the local one last week and zilch, nothing,zip , not even a pull tab... but it was rebuilt about 12/18 months ago so I guess the goodies got lost in the ground work that was carried out..

tot lots are heavily refurbished, and only worth the bother if there is stuff under the pine mulch

Great to hear Cab, I was looking at one of those as the cost is bearable for me, Now I have a Aldi Machine coming my way, I will see if i can scoop the costs of a AT..

Cheers, Tone

Latest posts