Weirdest thing you've seen out prospecting...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Out Nerrina way prospecting, the missus n myself stumbled across this just east of the old lothair mine ... Anyone found anything weirder ??

1444925959_weird1.jpg

1444925988_weird2.jpg

Ill go take a photo of this Blair Witch thing I found out bush and upload it here..strange things are about from strange peoples...
There witches n wizards out here deep in the bush... some people.. :rolleyes:

Test out the ol dunking board anyone?

AtomRat said:
Ill go take a photo of this Blair Witch thing I found out bush and upload it here..strange things are about from strange peoples...

Dandenong Ranges famous for that sort of crazy stuff, out riding in the late 70's, early morning came across a camp fire, still smouldering with a large pentagram around it, hairs on the back of my neck stood up, glad I was wearing a helmet :lol: bike never went so fast :lol:

Filthyphil said:
AtomRat said:

Dandenong Ranges famous for that sort of crazy stuff, out riding in the late 70's, early morning came across a camp fire, still smouldering with a large pentagram around it, hairs on the back of my neck stood up, glad I was wearing a helmet :lol: bike never went so fast :lol:
I've met a couple of supposed witches and wizards :rolleyes: bit too culty for me I think.. I recon there's a few still around too now haha. I've found stick figures with cotton wrapped around them to a similar scenario with a pentagon in a worship area out bush

Ill get this photo in the next couples of days, its not far and made me wonder when I first spotted the 'bush shrine' if I should turn around

Filthyphil said:
AtomRat said:

Around where I grew up the local growers used to ring the plants with fencing/booby traps, then a wider circle of assortments of weird stuff, livestock skulls , feathers, old clothing. In the dense undergrowth it would weird people out.

The original post is pretty funny though.

What's wrong with someone or something wanting to hang around in the bush, I love it?

Latest posts