XP Deus road trip.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to get a hands on look at yhe XP Deus, check out this road trip of demo days. Details of dates and venues in the link.

https://detectorist.com.au/blogs/xp...n-deus-road-trip-taking-xp-deus-to-the-people

1456003263_fb_img_1456003169634.jpg

I think you already know the answer to that Goldie :). Frankly I'm quite amazed they even bothered to make the epic journey to Adelaide!! All the money's to be made the other side of the Divide.

I see some mob in England has been putting new Makro Gold Racers up for the highest bidder on fleabay- 2 sold in the last week.

Prospectors Patch in WA is a reseller of XP products, and have been for a while now, so WA hasn't been neglected as such. Clegy is promoting the Deus mainly in the eastern states due to some of the previous dealers doing a disservice to the product there, so good marketing on his part. :)

Firstly, Thanks Ramjet Appreciate the Support.

SA and WA You have not been forgotten, I am hoping to get there in the second half of the year.
It is an EPIC trip for me from central Queensland and I want to make sure I cover some ground while there.
I had a hard enough time getting a leave pass for this trip, let alone a trip over to the west tacked on at the end, I would end up divorced. LOL

I also want to do Loads of detecting in SA and WA so when I come over it will be for a Month or so, rather than a blow through trip.
I'll also bring the Wife and Kids as we haven't been there before.

It's true I am New and It's starting on the east coast due to it being closer ( I live there) and I know the territory a bit more.

But SA and WA I will be coming this year, BEFORE it gets stupid hot, that is for sure.

Without trying to sound like a smart A$$
I am Listed at the XP website as the Official Australian Distributor for XP Detectors.
So I can Guarantee full factory support and warranty coverage.

I am fully Invested in the brand and this is my Full Time Job, so for Deus owners and those thinking about going wireless
You have someone whose JOB it is to look after you.

I like to eat food and so do my Wife and kids, so expect a warm welcome when you get in touch and be prepared for a chat as I can talk to a tree.

Again thanks for all the support so far from everyone it has been fantastic.

If you have questions please ask, I'll do my best to monitor the thread and post some updates of the trip.

Hope to see you on the road.

Clegy
(Justin Cleghorn)

P.S Lost treasures in Brisbane can help too.

Good luck Clegy, great to see a proactive distributor.
I've been waiting two weeks now for some sdc consumables and still waiting!!! No names, but not good enough when you're trying to support a local business instead of driving an hour or so away where i know i can buy them now!

SCROUNGER said:
Good luck Clegy, great to see a proactive distributor.
I've been waiting two weeks now for some sdc consumables and still waiting!!! No names, but not good enough when you're trying to support a local business instead of driving an hour or so away where i know i can buy them now!

Thanks for the kind words Mate,
Waiting is Horrible I know, some of my customers have to wait a little while too, wish I could make it different but France isn't just up the road.
You'll get your parts I'm sure and 2 thumbs up for supporting the local guy even when it can be hard to.

Clegy

Trip starts Today,

Sunshine coast in the morning and Brisbane sunday, Gold cost Monday.

Then Onto Newcastle and then Wedderburn.

Look forward to catching up with a few detectorists for a laugh and maybe even some detecting.

Thanks for the support.

Clegy
Aussie Detectorist

Latest posts