WOW!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All
This link was posted on another forum, so in the interest of all those that chase "GOLD", what an awesome insight into the "Potential" of prospecting in North Queensland.
These guy's are "Professionals" & put in the hard work to make it pay!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kykzQlL7wCA&feature=youtu.be

It contains some great footage, awesome views & some great information to the Detector operator.
A must view in my opinion!!!!!

cheers & enjoy.
Lee

Yep, viewed the whole 2 hours from start to finish last night, could hardly stop for a rest break. It looks like very tough conditions that they are working in and I must say that I would be a bit more concerned regarding the snakes, than they appear to be.

Rob

PabloP said:
Yep, viewed the whole 2 hours from start to finish last night, could hardly stop for a rest break. It looks like very tough conditions that they are working in and I must say that I would be a bit more concerned regarding the snakes, than they appear to be.

Rob

Hey PabloP
I only stopped watching when my wife got home (you know how it is)
In regards the snakes, I am sure they are fully aware of the dangers if bitten in this country!! this is where they live & work.
But realisticley the chances are slim, vibration from the motor bike, pulse from the detector, I reckon snakes move off beofre you know they are there, in 27+ years of Hunting, fishing, camping & detecting I have only had one close encoutner & that was when I was sitting down.
cheers
Lee

ILikeGold said:
Doctor said:
which of your previously mentioned stations was he/they on ??

Haha, nice try :lol:
Don't like your chances of them telling you where they are, I know I wouldn't. Would you like a map with an X on it to go with that? :D

I believe Doctor was referring to Lee's snake encounter, not the prospectors in the video.

ILikeGold said:
Doctor said:
which of your previously mentioned stations was he/they on ??

Haha, nice try :lol:
Don't like your chances of them telling you where they are, I know I wouldn't. Would you like a map with an X on it to go with that? :D

I am sure that we would all like an X marks the spot, but don't expect it, and I wouldn't make the details known either, except maybe to mates that I wanted to be involved.

Rob

Can't access the link mate. .. Maybe it's my end that's the problem? Any chance you can check it?

there seems a prob RJ, every time a vid is posted via embeded code , only a blank appears ???

that is why i just post a link ?

Latest posts