World Ranger Day.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 14190

Too old to care anyway.
Reaction score
Did you know that today is World Ranger day? 31st July each year.

I have never had a problem with Rangers on the land or on the water, be it Local Council, NPWS or what ever. There have been times when I wish that I was able to find a Ranger or Police to sort out some idiot dumping rubbish in the bush or taking undersized fish or shellfish in numerous quantities or as I stated in my Morton National Park topic, someone to get rid of the feral motor bike riders in areas where they should not be. Not a job that I would like, but while ever we are breeding more and more idiots we have a problem. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Graham

I WILL GET IN FIRST.

1564611292_861924dec32cdda6eb6971d622405e51.jpg

I am a slow reader, takes a while to understand what I read. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just another day of thinking I have got it right this time only to find out that once again I was wrong. ONE DAY I will get something sort of right.
Did remember that it was the wife's birthday a week ago, so got that right before lunch, was close though. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Graham

2lateagain said:
Did you know that today is World Ranger day? 31st July each year.

I have never had a problem with Rangers on the land or on the water, be it Local Council, NPWS or what ever. There have been times when I wish that I was able to find a Ranger or Police to sort out some idiot dumping rubbish in the bush or taking undersized fish or shellfish in numerous quantities or as I stated in my Morton National Park topic, someone to get rid of the feral motor bike riders in areas where they should not be. Not a job that I would like, but while ever we are breeding more and more idiots we have a problem. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Graham

I used to be a council ranger and it was a very challenging job. It had its rewards as well as it's down falls. It was time to call it quits when my started to get threatened when shopping. You don't make many friends in a country town as a ranger. Belive me

I thought that you meant it was "World Ranga day"
Its on the 23rd through to the 25th of August in Holland, they have it every year.
Its actually called world red head day but I like ranga better.
Check out the website.
Cheers Steve

Latest posts