Who wants to come dig some dirt :)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colmaca

Colin
Reaction score
1414136882_mwsnap012_2014-10-24_16_08_02.jpg

looks like its not 2 hot to dig a few ton into a walbanker :)

hhmmm?????? heatstroke or gold??

GOLD!

If I was closer I would be there in a flash

They sure breed em tough around the Isa Col....Swinging a pick and shovel in 40 plus degrees is not my idea of a pleasant stroll in the park. :eek: Take care up there mate, and keep a few cold beers in the esky for smoko. Are you catching any fish up there in that lake after the banking.???

Cheers Wal

I'm thinking a Gregory trip may be on cards soon :) Digging gold well you get few snacks ever few min :) ( flies ) it might keep my energy up :) I did do Tenant creek last Xmas day @ 45C there was free feed there as well :).

i feel your pain

i tried working in 45 - 47 and the most i could do was 3 hours then ........ under a cold shower and zzzzzzzzzz on the sofa . lights out.

but if you want real pain , try 63 degrees celcius welding inside a confined space pressure vessel .

6 - 10 minutes on , 20 mins off x 3 cycles ......... cold shower again . lights out 8.(

that nightshift idea sounds like a goer ?

Yep gota luv qld climate control....
Im starting to look for shadey creek spot for summer...but if i was getting gold like that i could introduce heat stroke to the event.

Latest posts