Where is my Licence

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went onto qld gov web site late October, and paid for a fossicking permit and made start date for december so i could take Grand Kids out with appropriate licence and ive not recieved anything in the mail and never recieved email reciept for my payment, now i have no evidence and cant remember details to track it down as i stupidly never saved website,

Im a bit pissed off they have never sent me anything but happily took my money

Gee that's not good, they sent me receipt and copy of License next day, which one did u get, 6 month or 12 month.

Here is an email from the guy who sent me my License, his Name is Rossco from the QLD mines dept. Maybe contact this person and tell them your name and what happened and see if they can help.

[email protected]

Cheers

Len

When buying anything online always take a screen shot of the transaction.
Perhaps the email went to your spam folder?

Yes,.. Redfins on the money,.. when I got mine(family one), we paid with a Visa debit card online, got the Email virtually straight away,.. and used the printer at home to run off two copys, one for my wallet and one to keep on file at home for recopying if needed( for even if the internet failed).
It was very fast from go to woh once we started the process.
But if the computer thought it was spam then there is your problem,... sometimes you can recall all the deleeted emails back from the abyss. :)

Yep spot on you blokes, check the bank statement to see that the money has been extracted, check sent file to ensure the info was sent. I have had a couple of things go wrong on online but it always turns out that it was my fault, wrong button or just bad memory and thought I had when I hadn't.
Mackka

I've done it several times and it has arrived in seconds...way too fast for any human to check details etc and mail it back.
I'm on the belief that it's an Auto response.
As long as the payment method verifies that is.

wow feeling silly, yes it was there in the trash but still not happy as i wanted it for december start which i requested but started instant i paid,

nicko61 said:
wow feeling silly, yes it was there in the trash but still not happy as i wanted it for december start which i requested but started instant i paid,

In the trash?

Hmmm, ;-)

Latest posts