Where can I buy an Metal Sand Scoop and what Tools should i use ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zakman

Marcus
Reaction score
Hi Guy Zak here,

As I live in Hong kong and commute to Victoria to detect for GOLD (My True passion) which is only available to me when I have holidays.

But of course I do get time off work here in Hong Kong so to keep my ear in and still detect I've now bought a CTX 3030 to play with.

My GPX 5000 has a crazy time up here due to the EMI as I live near the airport and we have two large doppler radars on the top of the mountain which covers Hong kong completely.

I had a pretty big learning curse from day one with regards; how to handle and set up for this much EMI and I did get it humming pretty well but its hard work and damn noisy.

Anyway Im having fun with the 3030 it very good but I would like some advice on the simplest tool setup for relic and coins.

I've watched all the Utubes and it seem like a serrated knife or spade and square mouthed shovel is good for the grass areas for the beaches well Im using a spade and that about it.

I do think a strong metal sand scoop would be good where you can walk into the shallows and dig for your treasure obvious a shovel isn't going to work. But I cant seem to find anywhere to buy one in Australia or in-fact Hong Kong and we don't have a bunnings up here , haha

So can I get some advice on tools for grassy areas and beeches.

Thanks Zakman

Ben I'm sure that it will be all right you cant get these scoop anywhere.

I've sent you an email. Hope then price is right :)

Thks they look very good.

Zakman

Latest posts