What's the growth rate?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good question :)

I do tend to notice spikes in registrations when I'm actively promoting the forum (on Facebook, Google and other sites) which I haven't done a great deal of late, but because of our high search ranking in both Google and Yahoo the majority of our traffic is now mostly natural.

In terms of figures, the member growth rate varies day to day, but on average we're receiving around 900+ unique visitors per day viewing over 11,000 pages of prospecting goodness.

Any help that members can provide to help get the word out about Prospecting Australia is greatly appreciated, because without a steady flow of new registrations the site wouldn't be what it is today.

Here's a useless fact you all:- Since the forum came online in late November 2012, our spam prevention mechanisms have prevented over 90,000 spammer registrations :eek:

Nugget said:
Here's a useless fact you all:- Since the forum came online in late November 2012, our spam prevention mechanisms have prevented over 90,000 spammer registrations

yikes, not useless info at all nugget, but very happy that I've been prevented the pain of reading those scammers posts :)

wow lots of spammers out there....I agree with the duck...best and most informative forum on the net by a long shot...

Still Looking said:
wow lots of spammers out there....I agree with the duck...best and most informative forum on the net by a long shot...

hear hear!!
I figuired after visiting the PA forum as a guest since Jan this year, i thought i'd better sign up.....TO THE BEST FORUM OUT THERE!

Latest posts