Whats the Best sound booster for GPX ??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed my DETacc on my 4K for many years, but it doesn't play well with the new amped batteries without a bit of jigging in the battery.

Like mardymoose below, it also has an on/off switch and volume control. The difference between the two is mine hooks up 'before' the battery, and the RB one hooks up 'after' the battery.

DETacc are in the process of releasing a new version (perhaps to overcome this issue???)...it was due last Oct, so i don't know where it's at this point in time.

It's the only one i've tried so i will leave it to others to regale their versions..

Cheers

I have a rooster booster and its pretty good.you can adjust the volume and have an on/off switch. Only trouble is where you mount it,you seem to be constantly knocking the volume switch. I am not sure if they still make them, but l think they may have been discontinued

I don't recon you need one..they are a pain in the arse..just use what I think is the gme speaker with a jack pluged direct into the battery...the Gpx has a volume control in it..put it on your shoulder strap next to your best ear ..

Latest posts