Weight over Xmas ...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When on a Mediterranean cruise a waiter told us the average American puts on a pound a day whilst cruising, I thought that might have been an exaggeration but soon realized it wasn't.

Impressive!

I remember when I played Rugby they rewarded us with around 12 kegs for winning all 3 grades one season, one of my mates only ever played centres or on the wing, he ranged around 7-9% body fat and ran the 100 in 11 seconds flat.

In the week after the grand finals..........he put on 12kg.......lol it all went to his stomach and face, I swear he looked like ET the following weekend, it then took around 4-5 weeks of hard work for him to drop it.

Haha nice... mines sitting all on the stomache... was only myself, the missus and my lil daughter for Christmas... I didn't like to waste the food. Like the 10 serve pavlova...its mostly gone now :) .. all u can eat Chinese buffet Boxing Day dinner certainly didn't help either ;)

Latest posts