Water flow in highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Explorer385 said:
I am happy (even at my age 56) to spend a day on the shovel and do so eagerly, it would be nice to know that my chances are good of getting a bit of a return in the form of some gold.

Be keen to spend some time with others who knew what they were doing.

Terry

Terry,

I might be able to assist. Not that I always know what I am doing ;)

PM me if you are interested in spending a day with me on the creek at our family property near Tuena where you should extract at least enough fine gold to whet your appetite.

Great forum PA. Fantastic sharing of knowledge and offers such as mdv's above. Well done all i reckon. :) :)

Chewy said:
Anyone collecting black sand? Um, I'll bite, why?

Depends where you are but some black sands are worth a fair amount.

Eldorado has around 80 percent tin in the black sands, and tin is 20 bucks a kilo.

Value wise I find more tin then I do gold lol, to hard to refine on a small budget though and most places won't buy less then a tone of it at a time, and even then won't pay $20 a kilo lol

But that's one reason, I'm sure there are others.

Blown away by the amount of info you guys have freely given me and the kind offer from MDV. Will send PM.
I agree with Scrounger. I couldn't have wanted nor gained more welcoming treatment or advice.
Thanks heaps.

Terry :)

Latest posts