Warwick Goldfields Qld weather

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 38 on the west side of Warwick and then another storm in the afternoon!!

very patchy around texas . almost an inch in inglewood and 15 mm between texas and inglewood still raining very light as i type this . on the radar last night there was a few good falls went the other side of warwick looked to be more clifton way .
watering my peas and spuds nicely though .
no where near enough to run the creek and flush some gold though .
johno

here ya go on the spot weather up date taken 5 minutes ago . looking west and looking east in the main street texas , wet road .overcast and sprinkling light rain which is what its been doing for a good few hours now .
johno
1538722477_20181005_164930_resized.jpg
1538722493_20181005_164939_resized.jpg

How much rain at Warwick. Looks like only 7mm at Karara just setting the dust

Looks like a total of 7.2ml.
Brisbane rained and showered most of the weekend so far but the auto weather station at Pineapple Park near us shows "0" rain. Don't they work weekend like the rest of the world does.
I know our plants and trees are all smiling and happy!!!! :party:

Morning all,

Been awhile just got back from New Zealand and had a ball, all nice and green over there, no lack of water and good gold creeks on the South Island, if I was a single lad I would spend 12 months over there, maybe more.
A vast difference in rainfall, we really need some rain big time here, good to see some out west, but will it be enough.
Will get out to Glendon, Warwick soon enough, starting to get the itch

Cheers

Brad

Yep same at Karara. Going good for weekend. Another good drop on Monday hopefully

i might be out there too just for a day not dead sure yet . if i am i will be in a dropside silver mazda bt50 with tool boxes on the back .
johno

Jaros said:
Good news for Warwick prospectors 12ml of rain so far.
Had half a meter at noosa last week .
Broke the drought

filled the tanks ( rual property) the dam and the lawns booming
Only prob is I have 10 acres of lawn growing out of controll and a busted mower :(