WANTED somebody with half a brain or a bit more.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For prospecting trips mainly Gippsland area, most equipment supplied including transport . Must have manual licence and can drive 4wd in emergencies , be prepared to share fuel cost.

I have a fair knowledge of the Gippsland goldfields with some access to private property. I have been going away with two guys, one is a born whinger and the other is next to useless!

So if you are physically fit and not allergic to hard going and don't have too many hang ups, please contact me through the forum.

Regards John B.

P.S Idiots need not apply.

Nice approach John B.......I like it and surely enough there are more than a few fellows on this forum who will be more than willing to join you and who won't mind doing the hard yards with you.

If I was closer would put my hand up for sure.

good luck out there cobber!

Hey John,
Met you a couple of times now. What you've said is the basics I go by when taking anyone out too.
Have capable 4x4.
Daughter has disabilities & chances to head bush are limited for me, but would like to take you up on the offer when I can.
Will contact you with as much notice as possible.

Cheers - Marty

Hi John, I would be more than happy to help you shovel some dirt in spite of what my missus calls me. :) Holidays are coming up and will have some free time. I like Gippsland area and I am only an hour away.

Kids are always saying " you I D I O T T' " to me, so FIFO is not going to be me(ha).

Gday johnb im in that area alot and planning some trips in the near future around that gippsland. Me and the misses have some equipment and a 4x4 and would be happy to join you on one of your next outings.

johnb said:
For prospecting trips mainly Gippsland area, most equipment supplied including transport . Must have manual licence and can drive 4wd in emergencies , be prepared to share fuel cost.

I have a fair knowledge of the Gippsland goldfields with some access to private property. I have been going away with two guys, one is a born whinger and the other is next to useless!

So if you are physically fit and not allergic to hard going and don't have too many hang ups, please contact me through the forum.

Regards John B.

that counts me out! :D

I have half a brain and that's out looking for the other half!. ;)

Howdy John
I'd love help out mate
Sounds good only if
don't leave to early in the morning,and the weather doesn't get to hot,
No body likes to walk around in the heat all day,and not to sure what you mean about hard going,
If you put a post up why don't you explain exactly what you mean,
Hard going,that could mean anything hiking through thick bush,
Steep hill climbs what?
Are we going to find anything ?
Don't want to bust my arse all day for nothing mate,
I'm only learning so you may need to teach me a few things but I'm a quick learner,
I live close to Gippsland so could you possibly pick me up?
Anyhow message me and we can work something out
:)

johnb said:

Regards John B.

johnb said:

Regards John B.

Sounds like a great offer John! Should be plenty of good people on this forum willing to go prospecting with you, especially newcomers to the game wanting to learn a bit.

If I was into gold prospecting I would put my hand up, 10 hour drive to Vic would be worth it :cool:

Latest posts