WA letter to pastoral lease holder to detect on a Exporation permit area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colmaca

Colin
Reaction score
I'm crap at making letters anyone got a copy of a default letter to pastoral lease holder to detect on a Exporation permit area ?

The NT forms serve both as a fossicking notice or a fossicking request where permission is required. You could edit to suit i.e. use the parts of the form you need for WA being the fossicking notice part/s?

Hi Colmaca,

if it's a station in the Laverton area let me know and I can probably help and save you a letter.

I made edit the NT one today this is what I ended up with hope it looks ok maybe you can find the area on G earth :p :lol: and join me there

1465598767_capture.jpg

Hi again Colmaca,

to clarify my above post, it was in no way an attempt to find out where you are detecting.

If Erlistoun station, you can notify me here or through email or drop into the homestead and I can supply maps, info, rain water and a damn good coffee.

Bandya station, again you can notify me here and I can personally pass it onto the care taker who usually deals with prospectors. Other avenues in the past have sometimes been problematic.

Laverton Downs, Nambi, Minarra, Mt Weld. I can supply phone numbers, names etc so it gets to the correct people and save you a letter and save any angst of getting confronted in the field.

madtuna said:
Hi Colmaca,

if it's a station in the Laverton area let me know and I can probably help and save you a letter.
madtuna, I want to get up to the hootanui-erlistoun creek area in about 4 weeks,have you got a contact no. thanks ron.

ronfletcher7 said:
madtuna said:
Hi Colmaca,

madtuna, I want to get up to the hootanui-erlistoun creek area in about 4 weeks,have you got a contact no. thanks ron.

Sorry Ron for the slow reply, I only just saw this.

That's on Bandya/Banjawarn Station. Contact is Sharon Day on 08 90313727
If you're anywhere near Mulga Queen, it's always good PR to pop into the community and let them know you're in the area.

Cheers
Steve

Sorry Ron for the slow reply, I only just saw this.

That's on Bandya/Banjawarn Station. Contact is Sharon Day on 08 90313727
If you're anywhere near Mulga Queen, it's always good PR to pop into the community and let them know you're in the area.

Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve,

Came across this post when searching the internet for information on the area.

Happens that I’m looking at spending 3 months this year just north & northeast of Hootanui/Erlistoun Creek so wondered if the contact details for Bandya Station are still good 5 years on?

Also do you know if the Mulga Queen community are isolating or can you drop by to pay respects when arriving in the area to spend time in their country (I usually carry a jar of sweets for the kids).

Thanks for your help & interesting posts.

David

Thanks John.
I suspected as much but good to confirm.
Fortunately I’ve found their phone number so at least I can speak to them when I arrive in the area.
I’ve also come across the thread discussing Steve’s barring from the forum so I see I won’t be getting an answer to my question about the 5 year old contact details for Bandya Station - will just try the number & hope for the best.
Happy hunting everyone.
David