Visiting Family In Sydney in January Looking to do some prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got home safe and sound Kev . It was a pleasure to try help you find a bit of Aussie gold and it was also a bigger pleasure to meet you and your lovely family . Hope to catch up again when ever your head back down to Australia .We can get to a few spots I like of the beaten track.

1422523553_20150125_155943_resized_1.jpg

Kevins bit of gold he had to smuggle out ;)

excellent video Kevin , sorry i missed the opportunity to meet you

you're not short on knowledge of your own.

its worth noting that bit of river that rose so quickly after the rain often has highbankers left there overnight by local diggers ;)

lol great vid, thanks for sharing. Sorry I couldn't make it to Tuena but we got that same rain at Windeyer...filled our first day hole to make it impossible to work.

Was prob a good thing as we went further up the hills and were able to high-bank in a spot that is usually dry.

Happy to show u that spot next time ur out here, although Tuena gives up plenty after a few outings.

1422696721_win1a.jpg

1422696745_win1b.jpg

1422696807_win1c.jpg

Took 3 days to find the spot and more importantly like Tuena....where the gold layer is.

Looks like you had fun and obviously gold is no different from the states....its hard to find but when you do, makes a great outdoors trip even more satisfying! Also big tks to Gaz for showing you a little Aussie Yellow. Hope u also saw a few Kangaroos!!!!!

Great video mate, sorry i missed out on the adventure, glad to see you got some of Tuenas sneaky gold,pity about the weather taking a turn on you guys.

Cheers
Ryan