Very New

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all, well I have been reading this forum and firstly I would like to say it is one of the more friendly and less judgmental forums I have come across. :) So we live in SE Qld but do a lot of travel, we are still working full time so don't have a lot of time but we have watched a lot of you tube and get very excited when we see someone come across gold so we decided to have a crack ourselves. Bought a Minelab GP3500 on gumtree and am now going to visit miners den in Brisbane because it makes such a racket, he advised me this is quite normal when you try to use it at home. So hopefully once I get it sorted we can head out and have a bit of fun. We are heading to Tibboburra soon as we are doing a Rally and I have heard that it is OK out there to have a go detecting? I also noticed that quite often there are maps posted and I wondered if anyone can direct me to the best maps to purchase/borrow/ copy or whatever is the protocol. Thanks for taking the time to read and a big thank you to all that contribute such amazing advice,information I feel I have learnt a lot but the proof will be in the detecting.

Welcome aboard..... but there'll have to be a name change lol
1561077890_screenshot_2019-06-21-08-24-17.jpg

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
-------------------------~ :eek: ~-----------------------

Welcome to PA, they're a great bunch of dudes on here (and dudesses). Plenty of helpful information on here too! :D

I think I need to send the required amount of messages to be able to see certain content, as there is no word email?

Jaros said:
Under my Avatar there is a word called Email. Click on that and away you go.

How about you email havnacrack and start the conversation that way :Y: simples

Welcome to PA mate, there's a name that isn't in use :) have fun when you get a chance to get amongst it all.

I actually think I have been accepted as I have now found the email and sent you an email with new name, Cheers for that Jaros.

Latest posts