Vaquero and clean sweep coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My new personal best of $234.40 2 rings, i earring, about 20 lighters from my favourite piece of grass in st kilda
1455509758_dsc_0001.jpg

Yep 8 hours but all either on surface or less than 1 inch down so no recovery time just flick out with brass probe or just pick up off the surface(well just below grass level cooch grass is a great coin trap)

Imagine the stories those coins could tell if they could talk, its a weird thought but those finds have put you in touch with hundreds of different people at particular moments in there lives????? SPOOKY

Captn

Couldn't imagine how heavy the finds bag would have been after that, what a clean up. :) I gather the Cleansweep is no longer available?

Had a bit of a sniff around to see what's still available, $159 for Epsilon & $200 US the Delta, no doubt will have to be a special order from the US. Is it a pain to use in trashy grassed areas, or is it fine with the sensitivity dropped way down just for the surface signals?

Wow ducky that's a pretty good pile. I took my 6yr old grandson to four playgrounds in Perth. He had his Ace 150 and I had the GMT and got a total of 25c :|

for picking up coins even in a trashy park set vaquero at just above pull tab and you can almost run with it and not miss a coin well you won't find 10c or 5c coins but won't miss 1 and 2 dollars i doubt theres another machine that can cover that amount of ground its like the difference between a brush and a roller when painting
you won't find anything much under 4 inches though

Latest posts